Full-Time Digital Marketing Maven (Open)
We are looking for an experienced full-time marketing executive who is confident and independent in planning and execution of marketing strategies to help with the brand’s growth. He or she has to be a creative and responsible individual who takes great pride in his or her work performance and ethics.
We are a company who sees sincerity, honesty, kindness, and fairness as our core values with our employees and customers. We believe highly in work-life balance and our employee's well-being and growth.
He or She must:
- Creative and passion in coming up with new and fresh ideas for content/strategies.
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced e-commerce, e-retail environment and willing to perform all tasks big or small when required
- Be familiar or interested in the female fashion and accessories market
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with a passion to solve problems
- Be teachable and have the willingness to learn
The job scope includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Working with brand founder directly to plan and execute marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Digital content creation or liaising with content creators
- Liaising with Influencers and Media to roll out campaigns
- Conducting workshops/focus groups/surveys to engage with our customers
- Oversee and manage logistics for photoshoots (model booking/MUA/photographer...etc)
As we are a small company, you may be required to work on various aspects of the retail business when more hands are required, especially during peak periods. These tasks may include, but not exhaustive to:
- Retail at events or handling orders
- Events management
- Inventory management
- Liaising with customers
- Miscellaneous logistics or admin tasks related to your marketing scope.
- Product photography
- Proper spoken and written command of English required
- Singapore/PR only
- At least 2 years experience in marketing &/or PR role required
- Availability as soon as possible
- Full-time remuneration with CPF
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Indesign would be beneficial
- Basic photography and photo-editing skills with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
If you're interested in applying for this position, please drop us a cv/resume or a brief description of you (name, age, address, contact details), past working experience, last drawn salary and expected salary to trixie (@) byinviteonly.info and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If any of the information requested above is missing, we may not consider your application for interview.
You may include your writing/photography/content creation/personal social media page portfolio to help boost your resume.