Hiring: Jewellery Merchandiser
We're looking for a responsible, meticulous, and positive individual to join our team as a Jewellery Merchandiser! We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful, a go-getter mindset, and a high level of work ethic and integrity we'd love for you to apply.
We are a small team jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. This candidate will work closely with the By Invite Only Operations and Marketing teams and be an instrumental member in helping the brand grow to its best potential.
In this uncertain time impacted by COVID-19, we are someone who can adapt and think on their feet and quick to adapt with constantly changing markets or market expectations.
Our brand values:
- Honesty and authenticity
- Being kind to our customers and to each other
- A happy team = happy customers
- One Team, One Dream
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- A good team player and problem-solver
- Has a high level of professionalism, work ethics, and honesty.
- A Passionate self-starter. Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Meticulous in his or her work.
Scope of work:
- Ensure that our 3 physical stores and website are stocked with the right designs and quantities of products
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in-store to maximize their potential
- Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products. Visual merchandising skill or experience required
- Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake
- Speaking and working with in-store retail personnel to identify key shopping flow and trends to aid with your analysis
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
- Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors if required
- Assist Retail Operations in preparing the transfer of products to the store based on analysis
- Travelling to the stores required. Travel expenses will be covered by the Company
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore only
- Education requirement: BA in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a merchandising role
- Experience in Fashion, Retail, E-commerce and Jewellery industries a plus
- Visual merchandising skill or experience required
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, past experiences (if any) to email@example.com.
We will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for an interview.