1. I've signed up, where can i check my points and redeem rewards?
Thanks for signing up as a new member! 300 points will be automatically credited into your account. Simply:
- Click on the green 'Membership' tab located at the bottom right corner of the website shown below.
2. How do i refer a friend and gift her 15% off her first purchase?
3. Will I be able to earn points at your physical stores?
Yes! Your purchases will be tagged to your account via your email and points will be credited to you.
4. Will I be able to use my member rewards at your pop up events?
Yes you may! You are able to use your rewards anywhere we have a pop up or event. However, if we are already running a promotion during the pop up, only 1 discount code/promotion is to be used at any time.
5. Will my points from purchases prior to me registering for an account still be accumulated?
Yes! All purchases, included those made with a guest account online, are tagged to the email. When you activate your account by registering or adding a password, all your past purchases tagged to that email will be counted into your membership.
6. I have 2 email accounts with points. Can i combine all my points into 1 account?
Yes we can do this manually for you however any free signup points from the other account will be forfeited/deducted if it is not spent as signup points are only awarded to first time customers only.
All social follow points will also be deducted from one account and will not be added together.
7. My birthday is today/tomorrow and I've added it to my membership. Why didn't I get the free 300 points?
The system has been automatically coded to prevent birthday fraud.
A customer will not get rewarded points for their birthday this year if they enter a date that is in the next 30 days. They will be rewarded the following year on that date by the system.
However, we would love to still reward you because it is your special day. Simply make a purchase, write in with your order number and a photo of your identity card with details such as name and address matching the shipping or billing address to verify your identity and your date of birth.
We will do a 10% rebate back to your card.
8. I have entered a wrong birth date. Can i change it?
Yes you may edit it the same way you've originally entered it in the Birthday Reward section of your customer panel however if the date is within 30 days, the 300 point reward will not be triggered.